Last updated 29 January 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized to provide to Arrogant Industries), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information from time to time if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from us;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting our customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something we take very seriously. For these reasons, we share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
With Third-Party Service Providers. We engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
- Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Arrogant Industries. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Square, Payment Processing
- PayPal, Payment Processing
We share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If we sell or merge this business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which we are bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services and as
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where we are required to store information for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com , or by mail at my physical address 4126 NW Oliver Way, Silverdale, Washington 98383 addressed to Arrogant Industries.
Data We Collect & Why
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Our website possesses forms for allowing visitors to submit search engine queries, questionnaires, feedback or other information. Some of these forms may request personally identifiable information (e.g., name, address, email address) for specific purposes, such as when the submitter is requesting a personal response, registering for a conference or subscribing to a mailing list. All information submitted by visitors is voluntary.
We may store non-personally identifiable information we collect (such as search engine queries and anonymous survey responses) indefinitely to help us better understand and meet the needs of our visitors. We may share non-personally identifiable information with others, including the public, in aggregated form (for instance, in a list of our most popular search engine queries), in partial or edited form (such as in a report summarizing responses to a questionnaire), or verbatim (for example, in a complete listing of survey responses).
Before collecting personally identifiable information, we will prominently disclose:
- Why we are requesting the information
- How it will be used
- How long it may be retained
- Under what conditions, and with whom, it may be shared
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.